Capture stunning images as the sun sets on the world’s most iconic bridge! We’ll guide you along the way offering expert advice for composing scenes and getting perfect exposures!
Achieve the skills needed to create spectacular night photographs in this photo walking tour. You'll gain the skills to capture stunning, colorful and dramatic low light and night photographs. Your instructors will guide you along a hands-on walking tour with multiple photo demonstrations. You'll be able to shoot photographs alongside your instructor and get tips and advice on how to improve your images.
What you'll Learn
The proper settings to take great night & long-exposure photos
Making use of artificial lights to highlight your subject during long exposures
How to capture more light through long-exposure photography to make the night look more like day
Learn how to create light trails and motion effects with the use of long exposures
How to use the bulb mode setting and timed exposure settings
Dates, Times & Location
Click HERE to see the next classes's time
$79 plus Eventbrite processing fee.
Save 10% if you register more than 2 weeks in advance!
What to bring…
- Bring your camera that is equipped with manual settings
- Wide-angle and telephoto lens (we offer rentals if you don’t have one or the other)
- A fully charged battery (two ideally)
- Memory cards
- Camera remote (if you have one, otherwise you’ll use your self-timer)
- A flashlight (not flash)
- Light to medium jacket (where we’re near the water and it will be chilly)
Where to park/How to get there
- There are very few spots in front of the welcome center, some are free and there are some $5 spots near the bridge (see map below to see where to park – lots 1, 2, 7 & 8 are within a 5-minute walk).
- If you are not going to drive into the SF, you can take public transportation. Please visit 511.org to find out the best way from your home.